- By making and confirming a booking with us, the party/persons (client) hiring our vehicles/services are unconditionally accepting all of these terms and conditions, as well as any additional terms expressed in the booking process.
- None of our services allow you or give you permission to drive our vehicles.
- As the party/persons (client) hiring our vehicles you are responsible for ensuring that all passengers and event members are aware of these terms and conditions.
- Drinking is not permitted in the vehicles.
- Smoking is not permitted in or near the vehicles.
- The client is liable for any excess mess in the interior.
- Please be aware that vintage vehicles are from the 1960’s and are without air-conditioning and may not be able to accommodate special child safety seats.
- To get the most out of your booking, we ask that you please be punctual and prepared, as our vehicle’s hire time commences from when it arrives at the designated location at the agreed upon time.
Bookings Payments and Cancellations
- While tentative bookings may be made by phone or email, bookings only become confirmed when the requested deposit is paid (non-refundable). The deposit will depend on the services requested, and is included as part of the total fee quoted. Full payment of the balance must be received prior to the commencement of services.
- The client may cancel a booking up to 4 weeks before the service date and receive a refund less the non-refundable deposits.
- Last minute bookings are accepted if the vehicle(s) are available.
- Usage time is booked.
Damage to Vehicle and Equipment
- We keep our vehicles in immaculate condition to offer our clients the best experiences and services possible. Please be respectful of our property, as during the hire period you are responsible for any deliberate, malicious, and negligent damage caused to the vehicle or equipment outside its usual wear and tear. The party/person(s) hiring our vehicles will be responsible for any costs involved in rectifying this damage. If the deliberate and malicious damage results in loss of income, the client may also be liable to cover our loss of income caused by any reckless damage.
Use of our Vehicles
- To protect the quality of our vehicles against damage, we do not authorise any travel upon unsealed roads or driveways.
- We reserve the right to declare people who exhibit overly intoxicated or dangerous behaviour a risk who will not be permitted to ride.
- Our driver may end the journey/services at any point without refund if a passenger’s or user’s behaviour is illegal, inappropriate and offensive.
- By default we do not allow self-drivers of our vehicles. You or anyone else will not be permitted to drive our vehicles unless given express permission and authority by us.
- You or your authorised driver must not be under the age of 21, and must have a valid Australia drivers license for at least three years.
- You or your authorised driver must not have had your/their driver’s licence cancelled or suspended within the last three years
- We do not provide photography, therefore the party/person(s) hiring our vehicle(s) is responsible for the hiring of a photographer . We do require that an accurate briefing & expectations from your photographer is clearly stated prior to the event. We are proud to have our kombis as part of your special event, & would hope that with your photographers consent, we could use a selection of your professional images on our Website & social media.